how to make fried chicken


Image result for 1/4 cup of water








Image result for egg yolk in bowl
Fried chicken was brought to America through the south side first. When that happened it then became a common food in the south. Later slaves were told to bring it and then turned into chefs to fry all the chicken and serve it. At first, they were just supposed to fry the chicken, but then later they incorporated their own seasoning and spices into the chicken to make it better tasting and give it more flavor. Even though the history around Fried Chicken and Slavery is not very bright, Fried Chicken is my favorite food and I have been eating it all my life. My mother usually makes the chicken and I also buy it from places like KFC and Popeyes (Popeyes is my favorite place). My mother has always made fried chicken and I wanted to learn how to make it just the way she did.



you can make fried chicken many ways but here is the way that i am going to makeit


step 1: Crack 3 eggs into a bowl

step 2: add 1/4 cup of water to the bowl

step 3: add 1 cup of hot sauce

step 4: stir togeather until fully blended

step 5: add to cups of flour in a seperate bowl

Image result for hotsaucestep 6: add one teaspoon of pepper

step 7: add 1 tablespoon of chilli powder


step 8: add 1 tablespoon of salt

step 9: dip chicken iinto mixture

step 10: then into flour

step 11: put vegteable oil into a pot

step 12: heat to 350 degrees

step 13: drop chicken into oil

Image result for fried chicken
step 14: wait for 15 mins


step 15: take out

enjoy












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my top 3 amazing chicken places